Calling all artists – and want-to-be – artists and graphic designers. The Rutland Community Club is accepting design entries for the 2019 Uffda Day T-shirts.
- Design should be simple and include the words “Uffda Day 2019“
- Design should be unique with a Scandinavian influence
- Design should depict the event’s purpose to celebrate our Scandinavian heritage
- Applicants may submit more than one entry.
- The winner will receive $50.00 and will have their name and design printed in the Sargent County Teller on April 19, 2019.
- The winner will be announced on the Rutland City website and Facebook page.
T-shirts will be printed with a goal of having them available for sale starting Memorial Day 2019.
Please submit entries by March 31, 2019 one of the following ways:
- in person to Rutland City Hall, 115 Gay Street
- by mail to Rutland City Hall, PO Box 181, Rutland, ND 58067-0181
- or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The City and Community Club are anticipating your wonderful designs!